Personal Banking Products
BANK OF AFRICA TANZANIA now offers financial comfort for high net worth individuals by providing world class customer-centric banking and financial solutions to these individuals in a timely and fashioned manner.
Click here for more information on this new exciting product.
This is a day to day bank account maintained in various configurations:
• Individual Account
• Partnership Account
• Corporate Account
• Call Account
DIRA Family Savings Account
This is a family savings account which is designed to encourage customers to open and operate an account for the children or as a family.
• Minimum opening & operating balance of only TZS 200,000
• Interest earned on savings of TZS 250,000 plus
• No ledger fees
• Automatic enhancement of interest earned on savings of TZS 10,000,000
• Insurance policy guaranteeing higher education for your child can be arranged (optional)
• Attractive interest rates
• Free ATM card
• Opportunity to borrow up to 100% against your savings
• Ability to enhance the loan to match the increased savings
• Copy of ID (Passport, Employer ID) & birth certificate for the child / children
• 2 passport size photographs
• Reference letter
• Residence/work permit
• Initial opening deposit of TZS 200,000
Premium Plus Account
This is a special savings account product designed with the well being of the customer in mind. The customer gets the added advantage of an insurance benefit to cover permanent disability, death and critical illness.
• Minimum opening balance of TZS 50,000
• Lucrative interest rates
• Insurance cover provides protection in case of death and permanent disability
• Automatic cover for yourself and a loved one
• Competitive interest rates
• Free monthly statements
• Free internet banking
• Reduced cost of additional life insurance for the customer
• Lump sum benefit can be used for beneficiary child's education, support for difficult time when a customer is not able to engage in economically productive work
• Tripled convenience i.e. the customer's money is safe, accruing competitive interest and his/her life is covered
Ordinary Savings Account
It is an account that offers competitive rates, and a perfect solution to plan for short or long term goals.
This is the loan that targets the employed individual. We start from low earning capacity of just TZS 250,000. Employees can borrow unsecured amount of up to TZS 15 million and the loan offers a maximum tenure of 36 months.
Fixed Deposit Account
We offer Term / Fixed Deposit services. This is designed to benefit the customer's needs for short and medium term fixed lump sum savings. The customer is rewarded with premium interest payable at maturity of the deposit.
Products & Services
BANK OF AFRICA TANZANIA enforces management standards and policies in the areas of ethics, anti-money laundering, conflict of interest and corporate governance.